We work behind the scenes of the World Wide Web on those challenges coding tasks that empower content editors and end users alike. Our services involve:
- Third party Web service integration, these include among many others Twitter, Tumblr, Intagram, Facebook, payment gateways, Google Maps, Postcode lookup
- Data migration from other CMSs to Drupal. We migrated both the Serpentine Gallery Site and Greater London Authority site to Drupal 7.
- Integration with backend IT systems, either via bespoke import tools or via automated feeds, as implemented for the London International Students site.
- Natural language site-wide search via SOLR as implemented on all the above sites and for the BBC Snippets subtitle search tool.
- Server configuration and maintenance, with automated backups and data recovery.